Free Webinar: Coding & Billing Changes for 2023Dec 01, 2022
Don’t get left behind with outdated information. Join Steven J. Anderson and Pam Peterson of ToPS on Thursday, December 8 from 12:00-1:00 pm Central Time for Coding & Billing Changes for 2023!
What's new in coding and billing for 2023? Make sure you are totally up to date so you don’t make mistakes that will cost you.
What you’ll discover:
- 38 insurance coding changes for 2023.
- Are you using the right claim form?
- 2 codes: Now Not valid.
- Revised: 14 codes that have changed.
- Brand new for 2023: 22 codes you’ve never used before!
- HIPAA requirements: What they are and what you need to do.
- Data breach: What to do and how to prevent.
- Trends in reimbursement. How to stay ahead so you are not left behind.
- STOP! Insurance coding habits that could get you in a lot of trouble.
- Miscoded. The most overlooked codes and how to use them to get reimbursement for what you are really doing.
- Paid TODAY! Get your claims paid the first time.
- “Do you take my insurance?” What if you don’t? How to keep the patient anyway.
- Increase your accuracy, claims paid, and total collections for your practice.
- And much more!
Presented by Pam Peterson, President, Total Patient Service Institute, and Steven J. Anderson, Founder, Crown Council and Total Patient Service Institute